Orthopedic Solutions, inc. is seeking a highly self-motivated Associate Sales Representative to join our fast-paced yet dedicated teams in Bettendorf, IA, Peoria, IL and Springfield, IL. We are a growing, dynamic orthopedic and sports medicine, Arthrex distributor with expansive openings in Iowa and Illinois selling a full line of highly differentiated, innovative technology and disposable products. The Associate Sales Representative will be responsible for learning the sales process, building and growing their own accounts and supporting the territory’s surgical staff including delivering products to surgeons and managing existing accounts. This position is geared for a hunter with the winning mentality.
The right candidate will have at least one year proven sales experience, the drive to hone your selling skills through the support and mentoring of fellow sales representatives and are truly passionate about breaking into the medical device sales industry. Previous implant sales experience selling to orthopedic, sports medicine accounts a plus, but not required.
We are a fast growing, dynamic organization selling state of the art Arthrex equipment. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, hard-working, has the desire to learn and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your sales skills with the potential for uncapped earnings.
To the Associate Sales Representative we offer:
- Health Insurance
- 401K with company match
- PTO benefits and holidays
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company
Duties and Responsibilities for the Associate Sales Representative:
- Support the territory’s surgical staff including delivering products to surgeons and maintaining their accounts
- Assist your sales team by promoting our products to a sophisticated audience of surgeons and healthcare professionals
- Grow your own accounts by working with existing customers and by prospecting for new customers in your territory
- Perfect your selling skills with the support and mentoring of fellow sales representatives and manager
- Cultivate and maintain an excellent rapport with clients to maintain longstanding relationships
- Ability to maintain inventory of consigned products
Qualifications for the Associate Sales Representative:
- 1-3 years’ experience as the top ten percent of your sales organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales background in sports, sports medicine or competition preferred
- Knowledge and background of human anatomy a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn a high level of technical information, anatomy and indications as it relates to surgery and procedures.
- Must have a clean driving record, pass a background check and a drug test.
To be considered, please click the link below.
Interested in joining OSI?
Click the button below to submit an application.
Orthopedic Solutions, Inc. is a rapidly growing company and direct hire openings are available due to this rapid expansion. Do you have what it takes to join?